Skocz do zawartości

https://b

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Szybki airdrop - kończy się 18.12. Jak dla mnie coś za duże pieniądze ,chociaż podpisuje się pod tym tak znana grupa. No cóż  aż korci aby spróbować. Przemawia za tym pozostałe konto  po TROMIX-ie  na Waves Exchange .Zadania dotyczą Telegramu  i nr konta Waves.

🎉 Congratulations! You earned 21 dxHub Coin ($ 231)

Invite friends and earn 15 dxHub Coin ($ 165) for per friend

📌dxHub Coin ID: 97kt37My2koahgzDFZhxPSbBaJGoNJhDkCRfuZjMGg65
📌Total amount: 1,500,000 dxHub Coins
📌Decimal points: 4
📌Traded: Waves.exchange
📌End of Airdrop: 18.12.2020

https://t.me/dxHubAirdropBot?start=942192729

https://t.me/dxHubAirdropBot

hub.GIF

📌Airdrop rewards will be distributed to your Waves wallet address for free after 5 business days after clicking Withdraw (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday).

W  Bot DeXHUB  należy wcisnąć balans - sumę  wpisać poniżej i poprosić o Withdraw

ostatecznie wygląde że  1 dxHub Coin = 2$

Why haven't I received my reward?
- Withdrawal after 5 business days after clicking "Withdraw". Payout only to Waves Exchange wallet, other wallets are not supported. If you haven't received it today, then tomorrow or the day after tomorrow you will receive 100%. We always pay everyone!

Why is the token price so low?
- The price of the token after December 18, release and listing will be kept at 20-40 USDT.

When will the 20 USDT buyback be?
- The buyback of tokens at 20 USDT is a serious process: it will take place on December 18-19.

Rozumiem angielski ale niewiele rozumiem.

Czyli za te wszystkie tokeny zapłacą ok. 20USDT ok, 18-18 grudnia, do tego czasu nic nie można z nimi zrobić?

Listing & buyback Price 1 dxHub Coin = 20 USDT

💙December 15 Waves distribution to all holders
💙December 17 release of dexHub dApp v 0.1
💙December 18 listing in TOP exchanges: Yobit, Kraken, OKex,..
💙December 18-19 token buyback at a price of 20 USDT

info z bota :

dxHub Official Announcement 🌍, [11.12.20 14:19]
🚀Dear friends, we are glad to inform you of good news!

💙On December 15-16 we will SWAP to the Ethereum blockchain, all your tokens (balances) will be swap on ERC-20. After this process, the tokens will be listed in Yobit, OKex and the price of 1 dxHub Coin = 20 USDT will be.

Gradually, the balances of all users on the Waves exchange will move to ERC-20. Your balances are NOT MISSED, don't be confused. Gradually, all tokens will be SWAP on ERC-20

💙Also on December 16, as a bonus, all holders will receive + 15% to their balance in the form of dxHub Coin.

For the process to be successful, the whole team is forced to get stuck in this work, so until December 14 we will limit our group so as not to be distracted by the same questions.

💙Please follow the news on our official channels. In 2 days there will be a post where we will tell you in detail how to SWAP your dxHub Coin through Waves Exchange.

After switching to ERC-20, the price of dxHub Coin = 20 USDT will be. After listing, there will be a buyback of tokens in the amount of ~ 300,000 USDT.

Follow the news.🔖 

Soon dxHub Coin to The Moon🚀

Jednak gwno warte, a nie 20USDT.

Mnie ich bot spamuje takim czyms:

"

❤️We remind you that you are the winner of the CONTEST!
💥Congratulations! You Won the dxHub Ninja Activity Contest. Your prize is 1.55 ETH instantly

We are against multi-accounts, so we ask you to verify your ERC-20 address in order to receive the prize. To do this, send 0.01 ETH to the address below and the smart contract will INSTANTLY send your prize + airdrop balance:
"

Tylko ja to dostaje czy kady tak ma, bo nie wiem czy sprobowac?

6 godzin temu, tamitu napisał:

Jednak gwno warte, a nie 20USDT.

Mnie ich bot spamuje takim czyms:

"

❤️We remind you that you are the winner of the CONTEST!
💥Congratulations! You Won the dxHub Ninja Activity Contest. Your prize is 1.55 ETH instantly

We are against multi-accounts, so we ask you to verify your ERC-20 address in order to receive the prize. To do this, send 0.01 ETH to the address below and the smart contract will INSTANTLY send your prize + airdrop balance:
"

Tylko ja to dostaje czy kady tak ma, bo nie wiem czy sprobowac?

Też to miałem i dałem sobie spokój..

Panowie  o czym wy piszecie 

1.   drop  Dx Hub  zakończył się   18 grudnia 2020. i  kilka dni później  tokeny pojawiły się na koncie w Waves Exchange.

2.  Każdy ma prawo zrobić z nimi co mu się podoba

3. Nie są to Bitcoiny ,Dashe  czy Eth   - lecz tokeny dopiero wprowadzane do obrotu i nawet  jak twierdzicie są nic nie warte -to nie wiecie ile będą warte za za chwilę.

4. -- Przypominamy, że jesteś ZWYCIĘZCĄ KONKURSU! -- to jest to na co się powołujecie  . A przecież nie braliście udziału w żadnym konkursie bo nie  było żadnego konkursu . Znacie kogoś kto za friko rozdaje  1.55 ETH ( 4064.75 zł ) ?  Najzwyczajniejszy FAKE  przypięty do tego Bota  przez jakiegoś  " dowcipnisia" 28 grudnia, a więc po dropie.