Skocz do zawartości

https://b

Piomar

FEZbet - Bonus 100% do 500 PLN

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Grab your 100% daily gift at FEZbet

Excited about the return of the English Premier League? So are we! Enjoy watching your favourite teams and players giving their best on the football pitches again and win with them! Or you are up for another sports action? Get it at FEZbet!
Also, don’t forget about our exclusive 100% Free Bet Every Day promo at FezBet! Make a qualifying deposit and earn up to €100 Free Bet every day! Win with your favourites at FEZbet!

The promotion is valid until 21.06.2020. The minimum qualifying deposit amount for the promo is 20 €.

-> FEZbet

Get 50% of your stake back only this weekend!

The sports weather forecast for the first weekend of July promises hot football events and chances for big winnings at FEZbet!
Place a pre-match bet on the DFB Pokal final or any of the upcoming matches from the Premier League Round 33 and receive 50% up to 200 € of your stake back if your prediction goes astray and providing that there are more goals scored in the second half of the given game than during the first half!
The FezBet promotion is valid from 03.07.2020 00:00 CET until 05.07.2020 24:00 CET and may be terminated at any time at the administration's discretion. Minimum amount of the qualifying bet must be at least 20 €.

-> FEZbet

Darmowe Zakłady: Top Ligi

W ten weekend wspieraj swoje drużyny i zawodników, a przy tym zgarnij wyjątkowy darmowy zakład 100% do €150!

Oferta ważna: 18.12.21

Min. wpłata: 80 zł

Maks. bonus: 600 zł

Wymagania obrotu: x3

-> FEZbet

Taka sama promocja w -> Wazamba i -> Casinia

Ochrona Zwrot 100% Stawki

Stawiaj zakłady na swoje ulubione wydarzenia sportowe i ciesz się przygotowanym przez nas bonusem!

Oferta ważna: 20.12.21

Maks. bonus: 800 zł

Wymagania obrotu: x3

-> FEZbet

Taka sama promocja w -> Wazamba  i -> Casinia