Skocz do zawartości

https://b

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nowość - nowa giełda Quranos

c

Dostajemy:
30£ bez depozytu
45£ jeśli zrobisz depozyt 15£

Start aplikacji 3 czerwca , narazie wystarczy założyć konto by zająć sobie miejsce .

Jeśli chcesz otrzymać reflinka, podaj mi w komentarzu lub wiadomosci prywatnej swojego maila, gdyż aktualnie można wysyłać tylko zaproszenie mailowo.
Bonus za polecenie 15£ jeśli osoba polecona zrobi depo.
Narazie tylko rejestracja Kyc po 3 czerwca

SCAM na innym forum już jest wpisany

It is a scam!!! The live support agent banned me for asking too much questions!

All story: He said that to be able to receive the bonus EVERYONE should deposit 15 GBP, even for the Sign up Bonus, which isn't true according to the few informations available on the website. Also, I asked for the TCs of the campaing, and he did not provide me anything and I asked him that and he just said something like this "If you are not happy with our service don't use it", and I said: what service? All I see is a brand new website asking for deposits without offering any kind of service". His last reply was something like this "Can I help you with anything else?" and he just left the chat. After that I called him a scamer and he returned and banned me right away, something that a live chat support can't do in any legit website. Conclusion: this website is a BIG SCAM and they just want control over your private wallets to steal all your money and steal any kind of deposit you do.

There is no app. It's just an incentive to make people believe in the project. The live chat support is the developer of the scam himself that's why he has all the powers. NOWHERE an agent has power to ban someone. A web developer that I know said the structure of the website is very weak, so it's 100% scam. Do not deposit anything and DO NOT link your personal wallets, otherwise you will lose everything.